One more day and we will be knocking on the door of February. Am I the only one who is having a hard time believing that January is almost over? Time is definitely flying by thus far in 2013.
Today I’m having a very relaxing day- one with little contact with the outside world and time to reflect on so many things happening around me. I’m feeling grateful- for so many things- my cup runneth over.
Is my life perfect? Far from it- but it is good and I am grateful.
Bits of Gratitude for January 30, 2013.
- Feeling the warmth of sunshine on my shoulders.
- Chocolate-Pecan roast coffee from Dee’s Pecans, courtesy of my sweet brother.
- The locksmith who got her promptly after being called this morning to get the broken key out of our front door lock.
- Marcel- for recognizing that I really needed a day of rest, and offering to get the groceries for me.
- Mrs. Kromwijk and the beautiful ‘welcome home’ tulips she gave me.